Branch Manager – Auckland
AL-KO International is undergoing a period of sustained growth across multiple sites, and now requires the expertise of a Branch Manager to support our Auckland business unit.
The focus of this role will be threefold: people, operations and sales management.
You’ll work with our passionate and motivated branch staff and focus on establishment of systems and processes to support the integration of new products from a recently acquired business.
Based out of our Auckland office, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the Sales and Distribution Centre in Auckland to budgets and plans, including inventory levels, costs, staff training and development, delivery targets and EH&S.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager – New Zealand and Purchasing Manager – New Zealand to co-ordinate the warehousing and distribution with the Ashburton Warehouse and to achieve DIFOT targets and prevent stock outs.
- Managing the Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) requirements for the Auckland site.
- Leadership and development of staff, ensuring their skills and motivation will enable the business to grow.
- Working closely with the Sales Managers and sales staff to ensure excellent customer service is achieved.
- Providing weekly market intelligence reports to the General Manager – New Zealand.
- Fostering strong relationships and co-operation with the New Zealand Management Team and local staff, and the AL-KO Senior Executive Team.
- Wrong closely with the General Manager – New Zealand and the AL-KO Managing Director to ensure the successful integration of a recently acquired business.
To be successful, you will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a branch/site management role in an industrial organisation. Experience in a multi-site manufacturing and /or distribution environment would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and maintain systems and procedures.
- Sound commercial acumen
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams / projects
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please click: https://ww.seek.co.nz/job/38133212